Areas of expertise
Neil is a confident public speaker who delivers lively and engaging presentations. He talks with enthusiasm and passion around a number of areas within the new media and search arena, including:
• Usability and conversion tracking
• Social media
• Link building
• Pay per click
• Creating successful websites
• The psychology of search – integrating SEO and PPC
• Website analytics
• Brand reputation
Neil joined Just Search when it was founded in 2003 and has seen the business grow from a team of five to its current size of 62. He began his career as an SEO manager and was responsible for a small team and positioning the Just Search website as number one under search engine optimisation (SEO) and search marketing related keywords. Successfully achieved, Neil was promoted to head of SEO in 2006 to oversee the whole search engine optimisation team and develop the implementation and deployment of Just Search’s technological offering. In this role, Neil was responsible for helping clients achieve top search engine results and positioning Just Search as a leader in the industry.
After just one year and great success in the role, Neil was promoted to chief technical officer, where he currently oversees SEO, pay-per-click (PPC), and research and development. A specialist in internet marketing strategies, Neil is responsible for a team of 26 technicians, content editors and link builders, to develop technologies and delivery of the company’s products. To find out more about Neil and his thoughts on the latest industry developments, please visit www.seomad.co.uk.
Neil’s experience presenting insightful seminars spans a variety of events, both in the UK and Europe. Below is a snapshot of events that Neil has spoken at, delivering exciting presentations that provide attendees with the opportunity to learn valuable information from a leading SEO strategist.
• SEO Mini Conference, 2010 – “SEO Forecasting”
• TRAFFIC (Dublin), 2010 – “SEO & Domain Panel”
• SASCON (Manchester), 2010 – “Advanced Link Building Panel”
• Internet World (London), 2010 – “Predicting R.O.I in SEO”
• Ad:tech London, 2009 – “The Mind Map of a Successful Website”
• Online Marketing Forum, 2009, Stockholm – “B2B Online Marketing”
• Internet Marketing Conference, 2008, Stockholm, – “Search Panel” – Neil was part of the expert Panel delivering answers on questions ranging from SEO to PPC.
• Internet Marketing Conference, Stockholm, 2008 – “The Mind Map of a Successful Website”
• Ad:tech London, 2007 – “Optimising Flash for Search engines”
About Just Search
Search marketing agency, Just Search, is a specialist in natural search, pay per click campaigns and web analytics. Providing more return on web marketing spend, Just Search helps organisations drive more unique visitors to their website and increase search engine rankings.
In November 2007, Just Search was bought by Swedish internet marketing agency, Getupdated. Now with a global presence that operates from offices in the UK, USA, France, Germany and Sweden, Just Search is ideally positioned to deliver complete internet marketing solutions. With its own research and development team in-house, Just Search leads the way in industry innovation to provide its clients with the very latest in search marketing technology.